Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Come Visit My New Workplace!

Now that I've retired and started my part-time job from home, I have an office in the tackroom of our barn.

Here's my new commute to work:



Here's my new commute home:



Instead of formal pictures on the walls of my office, I have an array of "hangings".

I call it Equine Art.





But the best part of my new office is the view from outside my window:



And while I was writing this, I looked up to see someone watching me.



It's nice to have friends at work!

6 comments:

  1. You have the best seat in the house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the best kind of friend to have at work!! Did he want you to come out to play?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet face!! What an awesome office! Wish my office looked like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post! I envy your daily commute. Looks like that friend of yours is also the Supervisor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ummm - is it okay if I hate you during my 2 hour rt commute???

    Enjoyed my visit to your blog!

    Julie
    www.ridingaside.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete