Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I Can't Stand It!!!!

Every day I look out to see it silently glaring at me.  In its silence it taunts me.  I can hear it..."Oh come on!  Everybody is out there having fun and the three of us are sitting here at home!  Come ON!  I know you miss me as much as I miss you!"

I can't deny I do miss it. 

...As much as I miss riding Bob, which I haven't even sat on since early November because it has rained when I had time to ride and been nice when I haven't had time to ride.

Recently it's started to silently plead with me..."Pretty Please?  Hook me up and let's go have some fun!"

I can't stand it! 

It's right; it's time to go have fun.

We're done sitting home!  We're heading out on the road to join in the adventures of my Cowgirl Pals.

Stay Tuned!

3 comments:

  1. Yep! You have absolutely not excuse not to get out there with your horse trailer and your horse when my own horse trailer has been buried underneath several feet of snow for 27 days now.

    Ride and have fun for the rest of us who are stuck at home!

    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are off to a fun adventure. You are lucky to have some good cowgirl pals. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe I'm glad you're able to get out finally! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete