Saturday, July 2, 2011

A Day With My CowGirl Pals

I've wanted to ride a horse around cows since I was a kid watching cowboys on black and white TV.  My purchase of Bob has given me that opportunity.  Yesterday my CowGirl Pals invited me to join them for some low-key riding with a few cows.

This was the first time I'd hauled Bob.  He was a dream loading and unloading.  He stood quietly while I saddled him up.

My CowGirl Pals Lisa in the white and Rachel my friend and trainer (frainer) grooming while they visit with a fellow rider.

Rachel took Bob around first for a few spins to see how he'd do.

Bob took to the cows like a duck to water.

My CowGirl Pals, Georgia and Kyle, working as a team.

My turn!!

Wheeeeee!  This is fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rachel and I working as a team.

Ken and Kyle flanking me.

Bob's is looking at the cows and saying, "Don't you DARE think you can get away from us!"

Kyle and I working as a team. 

Bob and I on our own.  I was thrilled with Bob's performance and had such a great time.  Thanks CowGirl Pals for inviting me.  Bob and I look forward to joining you again soon!  :)

5 comments:

  1. Bob looks like a real prize - love his expressions around the cows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! I'm so impressed!!! Bob's a keeper I'd say :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to spend an afternoon! I am envious that you can just load up your horse and go. Bob looks like a sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like a lot of fun! Congrats on finding the right horse for you. Bob sounds great.

    ReplyDelete